Saturday, March 17, 2012

Great free patterns! Diaper covers and hats!

Well here we go! I have been crocheting up a storm the past few days ( in between the demands of two small children and a growing baby!) I found a free diaper cover pattern at The Bradens, she has other patterns available too. I took this pattern and made three pairs with hats. My first attempt was the blue and green set, simple and cute. The second one I made was the brown and pink set. I really had fun with this one! I gave the diaper cover and hat ruffled edges, sweet spirals on the hat and a big flower on the bum.. can't you imagine a sweet baby girl snoozing on her belly with the flower right there :) The earflap hat pattern is from AlliCrafts, I used it for both earflap hats. Lastly we have the grey and green set with a munchkin hat! Free pattern from Neanners Shop. Enjoy! :)






1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I'm learning how to crochet (again). It's been about 40 years since I made shawls in the 70's. ;) Having a first grandchild next month and am inspired to try and make her some cute things!

    ReplyDelete