Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Few Things

Here are a few things I have made.  I love the sweater patterns from Bella Bambina Knits, they are so simple and beautiful. The blue and green sweater here and the funky little cardigan here are from her patterns:) also the cardigan in brown and green which is the one I made for my friend. The sweater in purple variegated is actually a variation of the sweater from Bella Bambina found on Christina's Sunshine Haven. The pattern for the brown and green booties can be found here. The pattern for the brown and green hat with visor here. The bibs are variations of basic patterns :). Oh and the funky little slippers I made for Mikey here.Well I just wanted to share a few things with you for now. I made a cute little diaper cover last night and I need to finish up the matching hat. I am going to make a few sets and then post pictures and the links to the patterns for you all. Whoever has read this :P if you want the patterns for anything that I've forgotten,  just ask and I'll try to dig it up for you.  If you are interested in the bib, I currently have it on ebay.  Have an awesome day :) btw it's my 6th anniversary today!  So happy anniversary to my babe, I love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment