Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm still alive!

The weather is cool and I'm back to crocheting!!!!! Yay!

    I am currently making hats for the kiddos. So far I have the baby's and my eldest child's done!  Here they are :) The brown and green one started out as an earflap hat using the pattern from   AlliCrafts but I decided to add a couple of rows and skip the earflaps.

    My daughter's hat was made using the toddler pattern for her ear flap hat and one size bigger hook, I then went to good old google and browsed photos of crocheted owl hats and made my hat how I wanted it.  :)

    I am currently working on a monster hat for my middle guy! Using the toddler size hat pattern and again I utilized google for ideas.  I should have it done tomorrow!

    I am VERY pleased with how they turned out! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment