Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What a Delicious Twist! #MullerQuaker FruitUp Review

  Hello Everyone,  I just wanted to stop and write a quick review for the new yogurt I recently tried!!! Because I am in love with it.


I mentioned the GoVoxBox that I received from Influenster in my previous review and in it I also received a coupon to try a Müller Quaker yogurt for free! I do buy their Corner yogurt with the caramelized almonds that you stir in (YUM.) but I decided to try something new and went for a Splendid Strawberry FruitUp.


Well Folks, it is splendid indeed. The mousse has a delicious fresh strawberry flavor that is just divine when mixed with the creamy yogurt. I felt like I was eating dessert.


For only .88 cents at Wal-Mart I can afford to spoil myself with one any time I like. ;)
So go now into the masses and procure one of your own!

 Let me know what your favorite flavor is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment