Tuesday, March 4, 2014

For A Sparkly Smile...(Influenster Review)










This is my review of the NEW Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.



This is my second VoxBox from them and I really love it. I am glad that I got the chance to try this out; because I am going to purchase it again!
 
 
 
Inside my Optic White VoxBox I received one Colgate Optic White Toothbrush +Whitening Pen, One small tube of Colgate Optic White Toothpaste and some awesome coupons for three dollars off. I spotted this at Target for $12.99.
 
I actually had just recently switched my regular toothbrush to the Colgate Total + Whitening with Polishing Bristles and it cleans my teeth so well that I was super stoked to be receiving this VoxBox! I like the idea of no fuss whitening products that actually work, but was skeptical of their existence. With three little ones running around I need something quick and effective that I can just apply and go. My absolute favorite thing about this product is it's simplicity.
 
 
The claim is that it will give you whiter teeth in two days. The instructions are to brush your teeth and follow with the whitening pen 2x per day. As you can see, it does what it boasts! I experienced amazing results, I couldn't believe it. I noticed it brightening my smile after the first day.
 
 
The Optic White Toothpaste isn't my favorite tasting toothpaste but it does a swell job cleaning and brightening my teeth. I would use it anyway just because it works so well. It doesn't taste bad by any means, just not my favorite variety of mint. :)
 
The toothbrush works very well. the head is almost exactly the same as my other toothbrush so this did not surprise me at all. It is a but bulky though and made of hard plastic. I kind of felt like I had a mouthful when brushing my back molars.
 
As for the Whitening Pen... I LOVE IT. It is easy to apply and it spreads evenly and actually adheres to your teeth! Obviously, it works well.  I only use two clicks of the dial. One for the top and one for the bottom.
 
This, Ladies and Gentlemen has my approval. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to spiff us those pearly whites! After only a couple days of use I have started to see a difference in the brightness of my smile... and it makes me SMILE.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment